How can I help you?
Already in the first hours, the exhibitors were fully occupied and in the course of the day the organisers registered no less than 952 trade visitors. And when in the evening everybody got together for drinks & snacks at the exhibitors' cocktail, the atmosphere couldn't have been better.
The event was officially opened by high-ranking representatives of Ethiopian agrofood and plastprintpack institutions, the Turkish and German ambassadors, a representative of the German Ministry of Food & Agriculture and other industry representatives, as well as the managers of the organisers fairtrade and their Ethiopian partner Prana Events.
Exhibitor community representing a wide spectrum of the entire value chain
The entire fairtrade & Prana Events team has prepared the 4th edition of agrofood & plastprintpack Ethiopia 2021 with a lot of dedication over the past months. Face-to-face meetings and the exchange of ideas leading to business – it is a fantastic feeling to finally be able to host international exhibitors and trade visitors again, and thus to provide the community with its platform for their business.
This year is not about reporting record numbers, especially as we have limited the space of the exhibition, because the safety of all participants has the highest priority.
But we have succeeded in creating a platform with a strong community so that exhibitors from 9 countries representing a wide spectrum of the entire value chain, and trade visitors from all over Ethiopia and neighbouring states can once again engage in conversation, tackle projects and work together.
The pavilions come from Germany, Italy, Russia and Turkey, the exhibitors are from Ethiopia, France, Germany, India, Italy, Nigeria, Russia, Turkey and USA.
- The German Pavilion is presented by the Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture, in cooperation with the Association of the German Trade Fair Industry AUMA. In addition to the information stand of the Ministry of Food and Agriculture, exhibitors like Buschhoff, Caisley International, Destilla, GGI-Spermex, Krones and Te So Ten Elsen Specht will display their products and solutions on their own stands within the official German Pavilion. Please see the exhibitors and their products & services.
- Italian exhibitors include Ave Technologies, Della Toffolla, Priamo Food Technologies and Z-Italia.
- Exhibitors in the Russian Pavilion supported by the Russian Export Centre showcase adapted solutions and technologies for the Ethiopian agrofood industry. Russian exhibitors include Geomir, IMT Group, Royal Cane and 10 Med.
- The Turkish Pavilion is again supported by the Ministry of Trade and features companies like Aves, Endülüs Krom, Intermak, Kombi Makina, Kozlu Gida, Kuatro, Milkman Makine, Özmermer Gida, Nadir Yag, Orkide (Küçükbay) and Seyhan.
agrofood & plastprintpack Ethiopia enjoy the strong support of the following Ethiopian and international institutions.
- Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Ministry of Industry and Trade
- Ethiopian Food, Beverage and Pharmaceutical Industry Development Institute
- Food Medicine and Health Care Administration and Control Authority of Ethiopia
- Chemical and Construction Inputs Industry Development Institute
- DLG German Agricultural Society
- Embassies of Germany, France, Italy and Turkey
- German Federal Ministry for Food and Agriculture
- GIZ German Association for International Cooperation
- ITA Italian Trade Agency
- Kuwait PAI Public Authority for Industry
- NABC Netherlands African Business Council
- Turkish Ministry of Trade
- Turkish Exporters Assembly
- VDMA Food Processing and Packaging Machinery Association